Jr. Fullstack Web Developer
Fullstack Digital is looking to hire a Jr. Full-stack Web Developer for a contract engagement, with potential to become a Full-Time employee.
Fullstack Digital provides opportunities to explore a wide variety of challenges, from web development to branding and marketing, as we strives to provide world-class digital experiences. The ideal candidate will work part-time and collaborate with other web & software developers on the Fullstack Digital team. We’ll train you in our processes and help you get up to speed with our approach to modern web development. All work & teamwork will be done completely remote!
- Code & build fast, responsive websites, landing pages, and other web based functionality using components and layouts provided by our designers. Mostly informational / lead generation based websites for Technology & Service companies.
- Troubleshoot bugs and make content updates to existing sites
- Assist the SEO team with monthly site updates
- Work within our established workflow and processes
- 1-2 years minimum of Front-End experience building responsive websites either as a freelancer OR in a digital agency environment
- Excellent with WordPress
- Ability to write well-structured HTML and modular CSS components
- Ability to test for and accommodate browser and device differences (cross-browser and mobile-responsive testing)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills; able to confidently represent Fullstack Digital to clients
- +Plus: Have worked remotely in the past (not required)
- +Plus: Experience with Git
What you’ll learn
You need not be an expert with any of the following, but you’ll gain experience with aspects of modern web development like:
- Developing in multiple environments (Development, Staging, Production)
- Working directly with designers and writers to create responsive, reusable components and layouts
- Managing source code with Git in a team environment
- Managing a CMS and working with/building integrations
- Managing hosting environments on WP Engine & Amazon S3
- Website performance optimization
If most of the list above sounds foreign, you might not yet have enough experience. If you’re really comfortable with all of that, you’re probably over-qualified. Somewhere in between? Let’s talk.
Some of the benefits of becoming part of the Fullstack family includes:
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with a diverse set of clients, with learning opportunities spanning multiple industries
- Great Culture!
- Strong collaborative environment
Fullstack Digital is a digital agency offering the ‘fullstack’ of services we believe businesses need to create, re-create, and develop their brand digitally. We’re based remotely across the U.S. and we believe in depth, and value integrity.
We develop brands for forward thinking companies like Dell Technologies, 4DV Research, Arms Wide Open, and many more. We ask questions, share stories, and make magic. At Fullstack Digital, our mission is to create world class digital experiences to help businesses & organizations go further, faster. We are thriving and therefore, you guessed it, hiring.